Last Modified: February 8, 2018
2. WHO WE ARE
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect personal information in two ways: automatically and when you provide it to us.
3.1 Information we collect automatically
We automatically collect your information through cookies (a small file placed on your computer or mobile device that recognizes you) - and web beacons (small electronic files that monitor website traffic).
We also automatically collect information about the device(s) you use to access the Website, including MAC address, IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, device type, and device identifiers and device configuration details.
· Information about your visits to the Website, including the full URL clickstream (including date and time recently viewed items and country of residence);
· Website pages and listings you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We may also use technologies to automatically collect tracking information on your mobile device or your browser. You may request us to stop the collection by disabling cookies through your web browser and clicking unsubscribe through your e-mail.
3.2 Information You Provide Us
We collect information from you if you send us an email, fill out a feedback form, call us, or communicate with us in any other way in order to respond to your request, feedback, or question.
Some of the information we collect through your use of the Website or communications with us, such as your name, email address, residential address, phone number, social media usernames, and profile pictures may personally identify you. We will treat this information as "Personal Information."
Our Website allows you to interact with us on various third party social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. When you choose to interact with us via social media platforms, we may automatically collect additional Personal Information from you. These include your personally identifiable information list, gender, location, URL, a biography, any additional image or information. We may also collect your communications with us through the third party social media platforms.
We may also collect records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and phone numbers) with us.
3.3 Aggregate or Anonymized Information
We may combine information about use of the Website in an aggregate or anonymous manner to determine trends and improve our service and we may share these data with analytics, search engine or other service providers to help us improve our services.
3.4 No Sensitive Medical or Financial Information
We will not ask for or request any sensitive medical or financial information. Please do not provide such information to us through emails, feedback forms or in any other way.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information to:
· Provide you with our Website and our services.
· Verify your identity and customize our Website according to your individual interests.
· Perform any data analysis necessary to perform our Website, estimate our audience size and patterns.
· Manage your access to our Website.
· Send you information that allows you to use our Website.
· Notify you about updates, information or alerts regarding our Website or any products offered through our Website.
· Provide you with any other information, products and services from us.
· Respond to any of your queries.
· Comply with lawful requests or mandatory reporting as we may be required by law.
· Maintain the security of our Website.
5. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED
We will not sell or share your personal information to third parties for the third party's own direct marketing purposes.
We may share your information, including Personal Information, with our vendors, service providers and agents to the extent reasonably necessary to provide you with the Website. For example, we may share your information, including Personal Information, for the purpose of:
· Operating and maintaining the Website;
· Facilitating a potential acquisition or transfer of a majority of the assets of ChemioCare;
· Complying with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
· Protecting the rights, property, or safety of ChemioCare, our customers or others when we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary or appropriate. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
· Honoring your requests; or
· Fulfilling the purpose for which you provide the information.
6. YOUR CHOICES
At any time, you can opt out of cookies through your browser and unsubscribe to our marketing emails by using the unsubscribe links at the bottom of our emails.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. We also use encryption technology to protect certain information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee against access to your Personal Information by unauthorized third parties.
8. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Website is not intended for and is not directed toward minors under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, you are not permitted to submit any Personal Information to us. If you believe we might have any information from or about a minor under the age of 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. EXTERNAL LINKS
The Website may include links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies. Please check them.
10. GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS
10.1 Transfer of Your Information to the United States and Canada
The Website is operated from the United States and Canada and the personal information it collects is and stored in these countries.
10.2 California Residents
If you are a California resident, you may request from us certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION
ChemioCare USA Inc
Attn: Chief Privacy Officer
322 West 57th Street Apt. 35B
New York, NY 10019
Phone: 1 800 449 5405